Skip to content

Cottage Food FAQs

Santa Barbara County EHS permit for home-based food preparation for retail in small quantities, with certain limitations (e.g. must generate <$50k in profit/year, items sold indirectly at off-site locations).

Cottage Food Guidance

Santa Barbara County EHS required that all applicants for a Cottage Food Operation must reside within Santa Barbara County. Applicants should read and be familiar with the Cottage Food Guidance educational document before completing the application.

Back To Top